Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I find the campsite which is best for me?
Our website at www.flowercampings.com offers several different ways of finding a campsite which meets your needs and preferences :
• You can use the “Book your holiday” search facility in the top of your screen at any time to choose a campsite by selecting from the various search criteria (campsite with pool, beach, pets, etc.).
•You can search for a campsite by type of accommodation (mobile home, all-canvas holiday home, ready-to-camp tent, etc.).
• You can click on the ”All our campsites” tab in the main menu and use our interactive map to find all the Flower campsites in the region of your choice.
•You can click on the “Special offers” tab in the main menu to see details of all our special offers and the participating campsites.
•You can click on the “Holiday ideas” tab in the main menu to find a camping holiday to suit you.
2. How can I book my holiday ?
2.1 Online at www.flowercampings.com
Once you’ve decided on your campsite and found its dedicated website page, you can check out the services and types of accommodation it offers, read the owners’ tips for things to see and do and see reviews written by other campers. Click the “Booking” tab to check availability and prices:
• Choose between “Camping” and “Rentals”
• Select your arrival and departure dates
• Enter the number of people in your party
To make a booking, click on “Book now” and follow the 5 stage reservation procedure.
•Stage 1 : Your holiday: Select any additional extras and, if you wish, sign up for cancellation insurance (be sure to read the terms and conditions which are specific to each campsite), then read the General Terms and Conditions (also specific to each campsite).
•Stage 2 : If you already have a Flower account, your personal details will be entered automatically, allowing you to move straight on to Stage 3. If you’re a member of the My Flower loyalty programme, don’t forget to sign in here to spend your loyalty points at Stage 3. If you don’t have a Flower account, simply fill in your personal details and those of the people travelling with you. If you have any particular requests in relation to your holiday, please enter them in the “Your comments” box.
•Stage 3 : Payment: You will now see a summary of your booking. You can choose from several different payment methods which vary from campsite to campsite (secure online payment, bank transfer, fax, post).
•Stage 4 : Confirmation: If you choose secure online payment, you will be asked to enter your card details and will subsequently be sent an email confirming your booking. If you choose any other means of payment, you will be paying a deposit directly to the campsite of your choice. To confirm your booking with the campsite, simply pay the deposit using your chosen payment method.
2.2 Via the campsite’s own website
If you would like more information about a campsite, you can go directly to its own website (via the link provided in the top right-hand corner of the campsite’s dedicated page at www.flowercampings.com) where you will also be able to book online. NB. The prices quoted on the campsites’ own websites may differ from those available at www.flowercampings.com as some special offers are only available through Flower.
2.3 By contacting the campsite directly
If you need help or have a specific request (group booking, preferred pitch – according to availability, etc.), please contact the campsite directly either by email or by phone (you will find the relevant details by clicking on “Contact this campsite” in the top right-hand corner of the campsite’s dedicated page at www.flowercampings.com). The staff at the campsite will be pleased to provide booking assistance and answer your questions.
3. How can I pay for my holiday?
You can pay both your deposit and the balance of the cost of you holiday using whichever of the following payment options are offered by your campsite at the time of booking: debit or credit card, national or international bank transfer, Cheque, French postal order.
The campsites in the Flower network are all independently run businesses with their own General Terms and Conditions of Business. You will be invited to read these Terms and Conditions at the time of booking. When you make a booking at any Flower campsite you will be asked to pay at least the following:
• A deposit covering 25% of the cost of your holiday
• Where applicable, an administration fee set by the individual campsite
• The holiday insurance premium, if selected (available at the time of booking only)
• The balance must be paid no later than 30 days before the start of your holiday. Where a holiday is booked fewer than 30 days prior to the departure date, the full cost is payable at the time of booking.
4. How can I check or modify my booking?
4.1. Checking your booking
However you book your holiday, make sure that you receive the booking confirmation email which your campsite will send to the address you provided at the time of booking, and keep it. If you have any problems receiving or accessing this message, please contact your campsite to check that your booking is confirmed.
You can also check the details of your booking by signing in to your customer account at www.flowercampings.com.
4.2. Changing or cancelling your booking
If you wish to change or cancel any part of your booking, please contact the campsite directly (an administration charge may apply). If you have taken out holiday insurance (specific to each campsite, you will be invited to read the terms and conditions of the policy on offer at the time of booking), the campsite will make a claim on your behalf.
5. Where can I find detailed information about Flower campsites?
Once you’ve decided on your campsite and found its dedicated website page, you can find out whether and under what conditions pets are allowed on the site by clicking on the “Leisure and services” tab.
Once you’ve decided on your campsite and found its dedicated website page, you can see details of everything which is provided as standard in your chosen type of accommodation by selecting the type of accommodation you require in the bottom left-hand corner and clicking on the photograph which appears. E.g.:
- Beds and bedding (cots, sheets, etc.)
- Kitchen and bathroom (crockery and cutlery, domestic appliances, etc.)
- Cleaning (cleaning equipment and products, etc.)
- Indoor/outdoor furniture (TV, garden table and chairs, terrace, etc.)
NB. Where a charge is made for these services, they will be available either at the time of booking or when you arrive at the campsite.
6. How can I tell you what I thought about my holiday in a Flower campsite?
If you book a holiday on www.flowercampings.com, a few days after you return home you will receive an email inviting you to complete an online customer satisfaction survey in which you will be able to mark the campsite you stayed in.
If you don’t receive this email but would still like to let us know what you think, you can ask your campsite to forward you a copy.
7. I couldn’t find what I was looking for on flowercampings.com. How can Flower help me?
If you didn’t manage to find the information you were looking for on our website or if you have any suggestions or comments to pass on to us, you can also contact the campsite of your choice or the Flower network by using the following form.