Permanent canvas tents in French campsites
Furnished canvas bungalows in France
Our permanent camping tents provide a canvas ‘home from home’ with separate living room, bedrooms and a decking terrace... They offer all the advantages of camping without having to worry about transporting your own tent and equipment. The kids will love it! Our permanent canvas tents give you all the spirit of camping with a bit of extra comfort. They all have electricity which means you can enjoy all the modern conveniences: electric light in every room and a counter-top fridge to keep you food fresh and drinks chilled. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need for cooking as well as an electric coffee maker so you can enjoy your morning coffee and fresh crusty bread from the campsite shop sitting on your sheltered terrace. The bedrooms are equipped with proper beds – all you have to do is bring your own bedding (or rent it from the campsite). As far as crockery, cutlery and kitchen utensils and toilet facilities are concerned, this remains a camping option (though some of our larger permanent tents are equipped with their own toilet facilities). To enjoy all the pleasures of camping under canvas, try renting a permanent canvas tent in France with Flower.
Freeflower : 40m2 of pure comfort
Exclusive to Flower campsites, spacious, modern, fun, welcoming and, above all, original. Words just can’t describe the character of the Freeflower, camping’s first all-canvas holiday home. Designed in contemporary colours, it offers 37m2 of living space guaranteed to keep you in touch with nature. No more cold, impersonal materials, no more barrier between inside and out, just the warm touch of the canvas walls and roof and all your favourite creature comforts. The experience of staying in a Freeflower is so far removed from the dull routine of everyday life that even the most ardent defenders of the static caravan will be unable to resist its charms.
The Funflower, fun holidays at a price you’ll love
- Small but spacious with room to stand up
- Comfort: 2 bedrooms with real, comfortable beds and a well-equipped kitchen complete with sink and fridge
- A lovely terrace sheltered by a pergola to shade you from the sun
- Fun: striking colours meet modern design
- Nature: Get back to nature in this wood and canvas holiday home
- Holidays at a price you’ll love
SweetFlower Lodge: Flower’s new wood and canvas camping lodge
Book a SweetFlower Lodge for your holiday this year and experience the very latest in camping comfort. Different, modern, spacious and warm, the SweetFlower Lodge offers eco-friendly accommodation which keeps you close to nature. The ideal way to camp in comfort.
- A spacious, all-wooden Lodge cabin on stilts (43m2) with a great view
- A large terrace ideal for a meal with family or friends or just taking it easy
- A pretty wood and canvas interior in pastel shades
- Comfort Plus: a large and well-equipped kitchen (fridge-freezer, mini-oven, etc.) and a bathroom with a huge shower. Separate toilet (not in bathroom). Watch our Sweetflower lodge video. Relax with family or friends in the cosy living corner complete with coffee table, TV and even a bar and bar stools.
CosyFlower Lodge: Flower’s other new wood and canvas camping lodge
Or why not try the CosyFlower Lodge, our other stylish, back-to-nature wood and canvas lodge on stilts? The 38m² CosyFlower is a more compact version of the 43m² SweetFlower.
- A spacious 38m2 lodge complete with large terrace for eating or just lounging around
- Fitted out to sleep 4 to 6 with two bedrooms and a sofa bed in the living room
- Interior decorated in warm and friendly colours
- All mod cons with a large, fully equipped kitchen and a spacious bathroom (with XXL shower and toilet)
Canvas bungalows: A typical 5-person canvas tent
Our permanent canvas tents, are designed in the true spirit of Flower with high quality facilities to make your holidays fun and free from stress. Coloured sky blue, corn yellow or green, they blend into the natural landscape. And at our great value prices, we can guarantee you won’t regret your decision to get back to nature! You’ll recognise your canvas tent by its little pointed roof and natural, fully adjustable ventilation system.
A typical 5-person permanent tent comprises:
Bedroom no. 1 with double bed, bedside table and storage cupboards. Bedroom no. 2 with two single beds with integrated bedside tables. Spacious living room with bench seat which converts into a double bed. Kitchenette with gas hob, refrigerator, crockery, cutlery, glasses and kitchen utensils, table and chairs. Bathroom with shower/toilet/wash hand basin. Also available without bathroom.
Don't delay, book now your canvas holidays in France in one of our permanent bungalow tents !
83 Campsites meet your search criteria
Narrow your search
Number of stars
Natural places to swim