Flower’s all-canvas holiday home
Freeflower : 40m2 of pure comfort
Exclusive to Flower campsites, spacious, modern, fun, welcoming and, above all, original. Words just can’t describe the character of the Freeflower, camping’s first all-canvas holiday home. Designed in contemporary colours, it offers 37m2 of living space guaranteed to keep you in touch with nature. No more cold, impersonal materials, no more barrier between inside and out, just the warm touch of the canvas walls and roof and all your favourite creature comforts. The experience of staying in a Freeflower is so far removed from the dull routine of everyday life that even the most ardent defenders of the static caravan will be unable to resist its charms.
Freeflower : A dining room which opens out onto your very own terrace
Just undo the giant zip and rucksack-style clips to transform your dining room and spacious terrace into one huge living area. Cook inside and eat outside, or the other way round, with this flexible living space.
Comfort and style
Fully furnished and equipped with coffee maker, toaster, micro-wave, fridge and all the comfort of proper beds. Freeflower’s charm lies in its clever combination of canvas, carefully chosen furniture and modern fixtures and fittings.
Freeflower : Bedrooms which open back and front
Thanks to the giant zips, the bedrooms open on two sides. What better way to enjoy your siesta than lulled by a gentle breeze… Two separate bedrooms guarantee privacy for parents and older children, while the tie-back partition means you can keep an eye on babies and toddlers.
The particular model of Freeflower on offer in a given campsite will reflect the character of its manager.
But while the colour and mood may change, you will always find the same high standard of quality. That’s the personal charm of these charming holiday homes! The freeflower 40 m² comes in two models: with sink and running water / without running water. There is also a smaller Freeflower model of 30 m². Warm, vibrant colours: cassis-bilberry / kiwi-banana.
The new Freeflower : get back to nature in this charming, spacious holiday home
- Spacious and modern with 30m2 of living room
- A covered, integral terrace complete with an original built-in bench to make the most of the great outdoors
- Nature: a wood and canvas holiday home in pastel shades
- Comfort: 2 bedrooms with real, comfortable beds and a well-equipped kitchen complete with sink and fridge.
Also available with bathroom (large shower and toilet).
The Funflower, fun holidays at a price you’ll love
- Small but spacious with room to stand up
- Comfort: 2 bedrooms with real, comfortable beds and a well-equipped kitchen complete with sink and fridge
- A lovely terrace sheltered by a pergola to shade you from the sun
- Fun: striking colours meet modern design
- Nature: Get back to nature in this wood and canvas holiday home
- Holidays at a price you’ll love
61 campsites meet your search criteria
Narrow your search
- South-western France
- Brittany, Loire-Atlantique & Vendée
- Southern atlantic coast
- Île de Ré
- Île d'Oléron
- South-eastern France
- Eastern France
- The Somme Estuary & Normandie
- The Somme Estuary
- The mediterranean coast
- Côte d'Azur
- Loire Valley, central France & Auvergne
- Loire Valley - Central France
By services and facilities
Enjoy the calm of this lakeside campsite set between beach and marsh in the heart of the Vendée.