Camping in France: wine route
Whether you’re a gourmet cook or just enjoy good wine, France is the place to be.
Our campsite managers will be delighted to tell you about the local specialities and recommend the best producers and retailers in their area. Some of our campsites are located close to prestigious vineyards where you can sample and buy wines, spirits and liqueurs direct from the producer. The campsites listed below:
- are located in a region that boasts its own AOC-labelled wine or spirit,
- organise on-site tastings with winemakers and producers,
- provide customers with information on local wine routes and producers,
- sell local wine at reception or in the shop.
16 campsites meet your search criteria
Narrow your search
- The Somme Estuary & Normandie
- South-western France
- Loire Valley, central France & Auvergne
- Loire Valley - Central France
- South-eastern France
- The mediterranean coast
- Côte d'Azur
- Hérault - Camargue
- Southern atlantic coast
- Eastern France
- Vosges Alsace
By services and facilities
Saint-Satur Loire Valley - Central France
Set in the heart of the AOC Sancerre vineyards, Les Portes de Sancerre is the ideal place to learn all there is to know about the region’s wines. Working in partnership with Vinitour, the campsite...