Rent-a-Tent in France
Travel light with Flower’s Ready to Camp experience
If you fancy trying your hand at camping, but don’t have all the equipment or simply want to travel light… Try Flower’s Ready to Camp experience, the very latest in hassle-free camping. Whether you’re camping in a couple or with friends or family, all you need to do is pack your suitcase and bring a sleeping bag. Flower will do the rest! With Flower’s new Ready to Camp experience, you’ll find your tent ready pitched and everything you need for a great camping holiday waiting for you when you arrive on site. Flower has 3 different models of tent : « Cabanon Ready to Camp by Flower », « Quechua Air Seconds 6.3 XL » or « Quechua My second Home », and a kit including all your camping essentials so you can start settling in as soon as you arrive. All our tents come equipped with a full camping kit so that you can travel light and of course you’ll find comfortable mattresses awaiting you on your arrival.
Tent hire: the Cabanon model
- Sample the true spirit of camping with this retro yet modern design
- Plenty of space – 20m2 fitted out for 5 with two large 2m x 3m bedrooms, each containing an inflatable double mattress (140cm) plus an inflatable single mattress (70 cm), and a large 7.5m2 living area tall enough to stand up in
- Fully equipped – with a table and 4 folding chairs, 2 armchairs, a kitchenette featuring storage space, a camping stove and a complete set of crockery and cutlery. Lighting is also provided.
- A large sunshade so that you can eat, play and relax outside in comfort
- Excellent ventilation thanks to the double roof system
Tent « Air Seconds 6.3 XL »
Spacious and comfortable, the tent comprises :
- a door which converts into an awning
- a light and spacious 11m2 living area
- closable PVC windows with mosquito nets
- two double bedrooms (L 2.10 L x W 1.40m x H 1.80 m)
- a third bedroom that can be erected in the living area
- a fully zippable ground sheet
- large storage pockets
- a cooking area complete with storage unit and 2-burner Campingaz stove
- integrated lighting and music with Music Plug
Tent « My Second Home »
Quechua’s modular My Second Home tent, lets you put together your own tent to sleep 2, 4 or 6 people. It is:
- Modular, comprising a 9m2 living room you can stand up in, plus up to three bedrooms, each designed to sleep two.
- Spacious and comfortable with its own solar panel for recharging your mobile phones, torch batteries, etc.
- Equipped with a kit containing all your camping essentials so that you can travel light, including table and chairs, stove, storage space, cutlery and crockery, cooking utensils, water tank and comfortable mattresses.
18 campsites meet your search criteria
Narrow your search
- Loire Valley, central France & Auvergne
- Southern atlantic coast
- Île de Ré
- The mediterranean coast
- Hérault - Camargue
- Côte d'Azur
- Eastern France
- Vosges Alsace
- South-western France
- Brittany, Loire-Atlantique & Vendée
By services and facilities
The never-ending beaches of Soulac-sur-Mer, the Atlantic, the great forests and, of course, the world famous vineyards.
Vannes, overlooking the emerald-green waters of the Gulf of Morbihan, typifies South Brittany with its gentle sun, wild coastline, woods and mysterious islands.