Camping in France in a Lodge
SweetFlower Lodge: Flower’s new wood and canvas camping lodge
Book a SweetFlower Lodge for your holiday this year and experience the very latest in camping comfort. Different, modern, spacious and warm, the SweetFlower Lodge offers eco-friendly accommodation which keeps you close to nature. The ideal way to camp in comfort.
- A spacious, all-wooden Lodge cabin on stilts (43m2) with a great view
- A large terrace ideal for a meal with family or friends or just taking it easy
- A pretty wood and canvas interior in pastel shades
- Comfort Plus: a large and well-equipped kitchen (fridge-freezer, mini-oven, etc.) and a bathroom with a huge shower. Separate toilet (not in bathroom). Watch our Sweetflower lodge video. Relax with family or friends in the cosy living corner complete with coffee table, TV and even a bar and bar stools.
CosyFlower Lodge: Flower’s other new wood and canvas camping lodge
Or why not try the CosyFlower lodge, our other stylish, back-to-nature wood and canvas lodge on stilts? The 38m² CosyFlower is a more compact version of the 43m² SweetFlower.
- A spacious 38m2 lodge complete with large terrace for eating or just lounging around
- Fitted out to sleep 4 to 6 with two bedrooms and a sofa bed in the living room
- Interior decorated in warm and friendly colours
- All mod cons with a large, fully equipped kitchen and a spacious bathroom (with XXL shower and toilet)
Flower Lodge 4 seasons: Everything you need for a perfect camping holiday
Insulated, heated and fully equipped, the Flower Lodge makes a warm and cosy holiday home for 4 to 6 people and is ideal for spring and autumn camping. Great for holidaying with family or friends, every Flower Lodge 4 Seasons has two separate bedrooms, a bathroom and a well-equipped kitchen as well as an indoor/outdoor living area on the covered terrace. Try the latest thing in comfortable, environmentally friendly camping and you’ll find a fridge to store your food, a double-ring gas burner for cooking and a well-lit terrace where you can eat out in the evenings. All the charm of a wood cabin in the fresh air! Watch our Flower Lodge 4 Seasons video (in French).
Our all-canvas flower lodge
Spacious, comfortable and with its own outdoor space, try our lodge cabin on stilts!
26 campsites meet your search criteria
Narrow your search
- Southern atlantic coast
- Île de Ré
- Basque Country
- Brittany, Loire-Atlantique & Vendée
- South-western France
- Loire Valley, central France & Auvergne
- Loire Valley - Central France
- South-eastern France
- The mediterranean coast
- Hérault - Camargue
- Côte d'Azur
- The Somme Estuary & Normandie
By services and facilities
This family campsite at Vaux-sur-Mer in Charente-Maritime offers the chance to relax and explore the wealth of cultural and leisure activities on offer on the Côte de Beauté.
Enjoy the calm of this lakeside campsite set between beach and marsh in the heart of the Vendée.
The never-ending beaches of Soulac-sur-Mer, the Atlantic, the great forests and, of course, the world famous vineyards.
A friendly, shady campsite at Vensac in Gironde close to the beach and the local vineyards and ideal for holidaying with family or friends.